Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Minute The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I first rented the audio version of this book....after listening to it, I had to go out and buy it for my own self! Not only was it funny, it had some kick-ass recipes that I just had to try. After I bought it, I had to buy books for my friends. This is without a doubt, one of the neatest books I've ever had. It is now tattered...cause I really do use it as a cookbook!!! And can read it...like...forever./ Great read...and good recipes!
Get more detail about The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner).


!1!: Vrey Cheap Gold Wedding Ring for You.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。