Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nemi Jelena + Lubbe Story Ep.4

Nemi Jelena + Lubbe Story Ep.4 Video Clips. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


Ok ppl here EPY Nemer Quatro (4) Nick-then all I can say! Jelena + * With Demi * Demi-why were u guys laughing first? Jelena-Uh .. Selena-Um an internal matter .. * Panico * Demi-What my sister get it! * * Demi-Mader Joe Chill, discover, sooner or later * Demi-fine Pachino, it seems I've known u my whole life, Joe-* smiles * aww .. ur so sweet .. I swear people like u make me wish I had a sister Demi-Aww .. I am the sister of Joe ur * smiles * Joe-be yay! Selena Demi-Hey uhh, notches rathercute rite Demi-* blushes * yeah i guess demi C'mon Selena * Demi-Fine Wines ok hes cute .. u happy now? Selena-Demi-Still Here we go Joe-Demi by hour ur my sister u have me all ok Demi-Sure-Fine no problem Joe said then tell me .. I love u nick? Demi-I think ur smart enough to answer * smiles * Selena-Yes! I knew it! Joe-wat did he know? * Joke * Semi-Are u serious? Joe-NO! in u is not so stupid I know Demi Selena-So-OK and I rite? Demi-Yes, but does not like to be me Joe-Doso sure, Selena-* Hits Joe * JOE! Joe-srry .. I could not tell? Selena-circuit using! * Demi-* happy, so he likes me? Selena-Well, I'm not sure .. AGAIN! Demi-Sad * Oh Nick puts it takes n 'was his arm to play demi * Demi-* Hello * blushes a bit' happy but sad skirts * Nick-hey wats sad noticed wrong? Demi-nothing fake smile * * * * Nick-stops that do not lie, WATS wrong? Plz tell me that I can not help you if you do not know wats wrong with Toon to Sinco EPY NUMBER (5)

Keywords: plz..n', onetruemedia

!: Ttusb Turntable Quiz !: Learn Mica Floor Lamps








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。