Monday, October 18, 2010

Price Stevia Sweet Recipes: Sugar-Free-Naturally


Over All Rating Reviews :
After all the positive things I had heard about Stevia, I decided to give it a whirl. Coming by good Stevia recipes is quite difficult ... perhaps because many people don't know about it and/or because it doesn't taste exactly like sugar. I have tried several recipes out of this cookbook, and I haven't liked all of them. So why am I giving it 5 stars? Because it beats the competition. Also, I think that if you have never had Stevia before it takes awhile to acquire a taste for it. The recipes that I liked the most were ones that had another "sweet" ingredient in it to help dampen the bitterness of the Stevia. For example, I love the Carob Chip Cookies, Carob Brownies, the fruit sauces and the oatmeal banana bread. I did not like the coconut peanut butter cookies or the lemon pudding. If you try a recipe and do not like it, don't give up! Move onto the next one and try again!
Get more detail about Stevia Sweet Recipes: Sugar-Free-Naturally.


!: Save Grab Bars







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。