Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where To Buy Dessert FourPlay: Sweet Quartets from a Four-Star Pastry Chef


Over All Rating Reviews :
This book is a must have for anyone who likes to experiment with desserts in the kitchen. While not always easy, most of the desserts are approachable, and the author gives many useful substitutions if one does not want to make all of the individual components. Also, and this is a big plus, the recepies are all given in cups and ounces, easy to measure, instead of the annoying trend of many other high-end cookbooks where all the measurements are given in metric weight. (Who wants to measure out lbs of water? Or 32 grams of strawberries?) The best part about the book though is the insight into the chef's creative process. I don't think I've ever read another cookbook where the author gives as much explanation into the thoughts behind his work. I love Thomas Keller's books for this reason, and this book is in that same vein. I've only had the book a few days, and I've already made several different components with great success. I put off buying this book for awhile; I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.
Get more detail about Dessert FourPlay: Sweet Quartets from a Four-Star Pastry Chef.


!: Model Kits Discounted !: Micro Sd Ideas







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。