Saturday, November 6, 2010

Best Buy Salty Sweets: Delectable Desserts and Tempting Treats with a Sublime Kiss of Salt


Over All Rating Reviews :
As someone with a sweet tooth, this book appealed to me.

The book itself is beautiful and contains many color photos of tempting treats.
I'm only giving it four stars because although there are a few recipes in it that I might enjoy, I seriously doubt that I'd ever make many of them.

As others have already pointed out, many appear to be saltier versions of common recipes.

Probably a good book for someone who loves to cook desserts, but not a mainstay, go-to book for many of us. I'd recommend it as a gift book for someone who collects cookbooks or loves making sweets.
Get more detail about Salty Sweets: Delectable Desserts and Tempting Treats with a Sublime Kiss of Salt.


!: Beginner Digital Slr Right Now !: Mesothelioma Asbestos Exposure Quiz







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。