Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cheap Crepes: Sweet & Savory Recipes for the Home Cook


Over All Rating Reviews :
I took a crepe making class just to learn the technique and take the fear out of crepe making. While I took away from that class a few recipes, none were interesting enough to make at home. This book is wonderful--what closed the deal on purchasing it was when I saw that it included a recipe for blue corn crepes. While vacationing in Santa Fe, I fell in love with their blue corn pancake/muffin mix. I can't wait to make the blue corn crepes with the blue corn mix I brought back to Houston. The recipes in this book are exactly what I was looking for--diverse and simple to follow.
Get more detail about Crepes: Sweet & Savory Recipes for the Home Cook.


!: Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh !1#: Playhouses Immediately !#: Best Places To Buy Pencil Sharpener







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。