Sunday, November 14, 2010

Purchase Sweets to the Sweet: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home


Over All Rating Reviews :
In response to ybronw from Canada...Perhaps the duplication of receipes and or illustrations in this book were for the simple reason that it is a KEEPSAKE book..in my opinion , the perfect small gift for that special person that you want to remember for a special occasion. Perhaps, it will introduce the receiver to the incredible talent and sensitivity of the author/illustrator! I enjoy reading the KEEPSAKE books over and over when I only have a few moments to relax and renew my soul with Ms. Branches gentle creativity. When I have more time I pick up her fullsized books for a bigger "taste of peacefulness and tranquility". These are not just cookbooks but reminders of a slower richer way of life.
Get more detail about Sweets to the Sweet: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home.


!#: Bargain Sale Quilt !1#: In Usa Sharp Aquos 32 Lcd Tv !: Shop For Coffee Table Ottoman !#1 Baby Bibs Best Quality







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。