Friday, August 6, 2010

Best Buy Sweet Maria's Italian Cookie Tray: A Cookbook


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was thrilled to find this book. There's something special about an Italian cookie bakery with the variety of designs and flavors. I tried four recipes. Two were good but were similar to recipes I already had: Coconut Macaroons and Anise cookies. The other two were failures: the Florentines were so thin that they separated from the almonds and the Sesame cookies were inedibly bitter. Many of the recipes use the same base ingredients which makes for easy preparation but somewhat redundant taste. I wished for the more elaborate cookies. My biggest issue was the lack of photos for visual guidance. Also appearance is a huge part of Italian cookies. I'm sure that the absence of photos kept the cost of printing down but it was a false economy. I will try more recipes in this book but will also look for others with more instruction.
Get more detail about Sweet Maria's Italian Cookie Tray: A Cookbook.


!: Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum) by Janet Evanovich !: BlackBerry Charging Pod for BlackBerry Tour 9630 by BlackBerry !1!: The Evolution of Computers New Technology







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。