Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Price Paris Sweets: Great Desserts From the City's Best Pastry Shops


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've read through Paris Sweets and plan to bake my way through it too :-) Dorie Greenspan has a love for her subject and a way with prose that will make you wish you could tour the pastry shops of Paris at her side. I've made the almond cake (aka Montmartre Square; yummy) and the Strawberry Marshmallows (if you try anything in here, try those) and am in love. The Fresh Strawberry and Marshmallow Tart is next on my list, and until then the anecdotes and adorable illustrations keep me glued. Thanks, Dorie!
Get more detail about Paris Sweets: Great Desserts From the City's Best Pastry Shops.


!: Black Decker Dustbuster Filter Where To Buy







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。