Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where To Buy The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner)


Over All Rating Reviews :
Finally! A book of financial advice that I can understand and live by.
As a southernjewel, born with a queenly crown upon my pretty auburn haired head, I swear the majority of recipes in this book I had growin up. And if I didn't? Then I will be serving them upon the next gathering I have.
The wit and wisdom of my proud southern heritage shows through in her writing.
The female friendships she holds so dear are the same as those that I hold close to me.
AND the love she feels for BoPeep as I do for my brood of three, along with the journey of nursing 24/7 is the same as this southern woman.
A treasure trove of quotes that I would love to claim as mine, but will gladly share as give her the due she has coming!

I enjoyed this as much as the first one, more than her second book and will clearly buy a fourth when it comes out!

Take care and enjoy this book!
Donna
...

Get more detail about The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner).


!: Brand New Stocking !: Digital Slr News Free Shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。