Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cheap Screen Doors and Sweet Tea: Recipes and Tales from a Southern Cook


Over All Rating Reviews :
I stumbled upon this book on Amazon and was intrigued by the other reviewer's mention of Red Velvet Cake. I put the book on my "Wish List" and then searched for it at the library. When I got it home, I thoroughly enjoyed looking through it. I was about a quarter of the way through when I decided that I definitely want to own this one, so it's staying on my "Wish List." Every recipe sounds delicious, the photos are wonderful and the little stories are captivating, charming and heart-warming. This book makes me wish I were from the South!
Get more detail about Screen Doors and Sweet Tea: Recipes and Tales from a Southern Cook.


!1#: Sharp 46 Lcd Tv !: Pool Pumps Get It Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。