Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cheapest The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City


Over All Rating Reviews :
I follow the blog that David Lebovitz publishes most days of the week (well, many days of the week any any rate) his updates come to my igoogle home page and are a welcome treat every time. So I knew David's very accessible prose style and his keen interest in food (especially the sweet things of the culinary world) so I was very interested to get my hands on *The Sweet Life In Paris.* The book does not disappoint! Part cookbook, part autobiography and part study of the cultural mores of living in Paris and living with the French - I found I could not put the book down. There are many surprising and odd observations and much wit and humor - and I have great luck with David's recipes too - which are not limited to sweets but feature all courses from breakfast to late-night snack time and all sorts of foods. I must admit I live David's life in Paris vicariously and what a gift that is!
Get more detail about The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City.


!: Maternity Swimsuits Order Now !: Comparison Metal Lathe







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。