Saturday, September 4, 2010

Buy The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City


Over All Rating Reviews :
David Lebovitz, a retired chef now living in Paris, takes us on a delightful chocolate adventure. He shares tips on chocolate shops, bakeries, and other eating spots in Paris and shares his own recipes. He includes much more than chocolate. I've followed his receipes for hot cholcolate, chocolate macaroons and bread salad and received many compliments from my guests. I bought the book because I have an upcoming trip to Paris. On that trip, I will try out several of his recommendations for places to eat.
Get more detail about The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City.


!1#: Home Theater Loudspeakers Order Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。