Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweets: Soul Food Desserts and Memories Free Shipping


Over All Rating Reviews :
Memories! The cover of the paperback edition has a strawberry, pink, cake on the cover. The minute I saw the cover I was taken in and once I opened the book to a random page and got a glance of the recipes inside, I was immediately transported back to my childhood and my family. Standing there in the bookstore, I immediately wanted to run home and begin baking these delectable desserts. I bought the book and I love the recipes and its contents. Ms. Patty Piner needs to take things a step further and write a Novel. I adored reading the stories about her family. The feeling I get reading it is just as fantastic as the recipes!
By far, the best and most complete soul food dessert book I've ever seen.
All of her "Ainties, Uncles and Cudn's" brought those stories to life.
I will be getting the hardcover version of this book as well as purchasing it for gift giving! Update: Made the "MY-MY'S" cake and it was delicious! Moist, tasty, makes a great birthday cake. The frosting given with the cake was also unique and tasty, albeit, labor intensive as some of the recipes are, but I think that's what gives the book its charm. (After all, they lacked modern appliances). I also tried the recipe with my own version of vanilla frosting, umm good! I've made this cake 3x in less than a month.
Get more detail about Sweets: Soul Food Desserts and Memories.


!1! Shapes Sale !: Wholesale Scarves And Wraps !: 18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys Ideas !: Microwaves Save You Money!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。