Monday, September 13, 2010

Where To Buy Screen Doors and Sweet Tea: Recipes and Tales from a Southern Cook


Over All Rating Reviews :
I haven't had a copy of this book in my hands yet, but I would buy it (and I intend to) based on the title alone. My paternal ancestors all came from the Southern states, so I grew up eating a lot of southern food. I still drink Sweet Tea, but I miss Screen Doors, (and porches). I can't wait to get my copy of this book, so I can refresh my memory of foods I grew up on. (My comfort foods!)
Get more detail about Screen Doors and Sweet Tea: Recipes and Tales from a Southern Cook.


!: Bird Cages Right Now !: Bibs This Instant !: HDTV Ratings







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。